see the important notes at the bottom
15539 Stagecoach Road
Pull up as far as you can towards the house and park along the left side of the driveway, leaving room for cars that are leaving before you to get by.
Important things you should know:
1) cell service is spotty out here
2) the road is narrow and winding
3) you will be on gravel for a while
4) the edges are soft. If you need to pull over, use the numerous turnouts.
5) bring drinking water
6) one machine per person
7) stop to pee in Veneta or at the rest stop before Richardson Road.
8) watch for updates on facebook. We'll post pics periodically as the machines start to leave.